General Power of attorney Services in UAE, do you need to notarize your power of attorney? No longer necessary to attend notary public offices.
We can assist with the entire e-notarization procedure and help you or your company issue a Power of Attorney using the new e-notary system to make the process as seamless as possible for you.
People can notarize specific documents remotely from any location without traveling to a notary public office thanks to a new service offered by Dubai Courts called the smart electronic notarization service or e-notary portal.
The e-notary can notarize documents like powers of attorney, contracts of all kinds, declarations, and signature authentication. People can choose to use e-notary services virtually or, if necessary, they can still go in person to the notary offices.
Here is how this process works
- Place your order online by choosing the appropriate plan from our Pricing page.
- We will email you a request for the necessary information and send you a draught POA for review.
- We’ll email you the final POA once you’ve given your approval to the POA.
- Depending on the terms of your purchased plan, we will then assist you with the electronic or online notarization.
- Your electronic POA will be sent to your email following the e-notarization. The POA will be enforceable and admissible.
- All of the documents produced by the e-notary are in Arabic, but translations are available after the document has been e-notarized
- The electronically notarized documents will have a unique barcode that can be used to verify the authenticity of the document.